Hello guys! Great to see you again so for today, my language arts class is assigned to answer the question ” How would you know when someone is lying”. That is what I will be answering.
Hope you enjoy!
- The person will stutter while talking.
- They will not look you in the eye.
- The person will talk fast.
- They will look nervous.
- They will sometimes get sweaty.
- They will try to make the story sound real.
- They will probably be shaking!
- They will mumble.
- They will repeat what they already said.
Until then Goodbye!!